The Life of a Social Butterfly inspires female travellers to enjoy affordable luxury travel experiences for less, whether they are looking for the best boutique accommodation, hidden holiday gems or recommendations for destination dining.
If you would like to get in touch, would like my media kit or already have an opportunity that you think I’d be interested in, whether that be an event, press trip or a collaboration opportunity – please do pop me an email to the address below. I am happy to send you a copy of my media kit (including case studies of previous work upon request.)
I look forward to hearing from you.
*Please note The Life of a Social Butterfly reflects my own experiences and for this reason, I do not currently accept guest posts on my website.*
Work With Me
I was delighted to come runner-up in the 2018 Holland Press Awards ‘Best Online Article’ category and two of my recent articles have been shortlisted in the upcoming 2019 Holland Press Awards. Click here to read my posts about The Netherlands.
I like to build long-lasting relationships with brands, creating content that not only I love, my readers love too. Please find a sample of the brands I have worked on the image below:
Nothing makes me happier than knowing my articles have been beneficial for a brand or inspired a reader. If you would like to see my testimonials, please contact me. I was touched with the glowing testimonial received from Bookings For You, following our recent Italy collaborations.
- 80% of readers are female
- 47% of readers are aged between 25-34 years.
- Top locations: UK, USA, The Netherlands, Germany, Canada & Italy
Readers of The Life of a Social Butterfly love luxury holidays, hotels, accommodation and restaurants at affordable rates without the luxury price tag! They appreciate good food but want the surroundings to be just as beautiful.
- Detailed coverage on The Life of a Social Butterfly accompanied by high-quality images.
- Social Media coverage across various social media platforms.
- Mini videos for social media – watch my video created for The Hague
- Reviews (Accommodation, location, restaurant, theatre/film)
- Press Trips (Check out my previous press trips with Visit Holland & Bookings For You)
- Instagram Takeovers/Videos – Check out my highlights & IGTV videos on Instagram to see my Instagram takeovers.
- Guest Posts & Freelance work – I have previously written guest posts for Icelolly.com and The Travel Hack. I am looking to work with other travel brands on similar freelance posts.
- Competitions (Competitions I have organised previously have had in excess of 5K entries with one achieving 8,938 entries! My subscribers are actively engaged in competitions and they are a fantastic way to increase brand exposure.
Head over to my About Me page to find out more about my travel and blog style. If you would like to chat or require any further information, please email: